About Me

My photo
ella. twenty-one. everything on impulse.
This blog's intended to be an online journal of some sort where I post my ramblings and obsessions, where I share photos of my walks, where I tell you how awesome my day went or how crappy it was. No, this is not a diary because no matter how personal it gets here, I still have the liberty to keep to myself the names of the people I want dead.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photos from Baguio

The photos from my previous posts were corrupted so I had to upload these again. My D60 is barely a month old but I've used it too many times already and it's a real handy pal in my strolls. More photos to come! :)

artsy fancy weapon of choice
string of beads of colors and textures. of seashells and wood. of circles and globes.
grilled dried squid for the hungry tourists.
anito anita
Guardian of the mighty barrel men
abundance of reds
dreamcatchers. never really had a test run.
poor frog. rich frog. keeper of wealth. guardian of coins.
I know I wore these during kindergarten graduation rites. 
gagambang ekis. In english, St. Andrew's Cross spider
"There is strength in numbers", these trees must have thought.
... and the good 'ol shepherd, seeing man's demise, created jars and jars of joy-inducing purple ambrosia.
lost in foliage
Solitude seems most apt.
And now I will stand and launch these paper planes in flight.

No comments: