About Me

My photo
ella. twenty-one. everything on impulse.
This blog's intended to be an online journal of some sort where I post my ramblings and obsessions, where I share photos of my walks, where I tell you how awesome my day went or how crappy it was. No, this is not a diary because no matter how personal it gets here, I still have the liberty to keep to myself the names of the people I want dead.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Photos from Ze Baul

 



 
Photo 1: Puerto Galera. August 2009. Went there for the long weekend. Snorkeled, drank, ate too many fish dishes, threw up after snorkeling, fed the fish with vomit. Good times. :) A friend brought along a bottle of cuervo. And no it wasn't even full. or close to being half-full. It was a measly shotglass amount. And I drank it all up. And I ran to the waves. And pressed my skin against the sand. and laid under the heavens. :)

Photo 2: Parking lot beside the Aldaba hall. UP Diliman. Went out with H on a stroll around the campus.

Photo 3. UP lagoon. That tree gave me the creeps. Those tendrils (?) could run around your neck and lead you to the trunk and feed you to Eywa. wtf. 
 
 

No comments: