About Me

My photo
ella. twenty-one. everything on impulse.
This blog's intended to be an online journal of some sort where I post my ramblings and obsessions, where I share photos of my walks, where I tell you how awesome my day went or how crappy it was. No, this is not a diary because no matter how personal it gets here, I still have the liberty to keep to myself the names of the people I want dead.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Fireworks

We went to see the Pyromusical at the SM Mall of Asia last Sunday. I told him we had to do something for the weekend. Lagi akong ganun. I don't want us hanging around his room and slacking the whole day. It's still not quality time for me. To be clear about this, I just want to be doing something and that something need not require spending. :))

Kaya when I've heard about this Pyromusical, I knew that we have got to go! It was amazing, really. The sky was painted with a variety of colors and there we were, looking up at it with our hands held, appreciating the bursts of light. (Sigh)... It was romantic but more than that, it was surreal.

We bought like four 150mL Close-up tubes and had the cartons exchanged for 2 tickets. The events practically free since you'll still be using the toothpaste you bought. We sat by the mall steps and bought DQ from the stall nearby. We were like kids watching a magic show all the while wondering "how in the world did they do it?"

No comments: