About Me

My photo
ella. twenty-one. everything on impulse.
This blog's intended to be an online journal of some sort where I post my ramblings and obsessions, where I share photos of my walks, where I tell you how awesome my day went or how crappy it was. No, this is not a diary because no matter how personal it gets here, I still have the liberty to keep to myself the names of the people I want dead.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TBA

 photos dated march 22, 2011.
just had to kill time before off I go to the airport. I hate having to say goodbye.
ooops. no time for edits, folks. haha. but the photos are great as they are, thanks to nina's cam. napakainit ng araw na ito kaya ang hirap mag-isip. at namimilipit si Jan sa sakit ng tiyan kaya iisa lang ang mukha sa lahat ng photos.
jenny, just had to post these. no memory triggers intended. hehe
 
      

No comments: