About Me

My photo
ella. twenty-one. everything on impulse.
This blog's intended to be an online journal of some sort where I post my ramblings and obsessions, where I share photos of my walks, where I tell you how awesome my day went or how crappy it was. No, this is not a diary because no matter how personal it gets here, I still have the liberty to keep to myself the names of the people I want dead.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bolinao Express



I'm in pangasinan right now. Yup. My who-the-hell-cares attitude and my thick amphibious skin got me here in the first place. Imagine, we went to Bolinao which is almost 2 hours away from where we're (Cesar and I) staying and all I got with me is Cesar's blue body bag containing sunblock, a change of underwear, deo, my phone and my wallet. I was already clad in a bikini beneath my purple top and black shorts for time-saving purposes... XD

We got on the bus, not knowing where and when to tell manong driver to pull over and drop us off.. When Ces asked me where the fuck we were, I told him with an irritated look in my eyes- "NOWHERE. WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE." The travel was tough. I had a big box of unknown stuff between my legs (care of the dorky girl beside me) and had a pineapple sprite float profusely wetting my left hand.


Taken from our EVER interesting conversation on the bus:

CES: "Haggard na ba?"
MOI: "Super haggard! Zigzag* EVER!"

CES: "Kadiri mga ktabi ko... eeeewww...
Malagkit ung skin. EVER."
MOI: "For friggin' Pete's sake, stop being a sissy!"

(*- referring to the scarily one-slightly-wrong-turn-and-we're-dead zigzag road en route to bolinao...)

And so when we saw the "Welcome to Bolinao" signboard, we got off the bus with that bewildered look on our faces and really got a "warm" welcome from the tricycle drivers pushing each other aside to take us as passengers. Shit. Just pure haggardness. We got on the tryk with the driver who had the lowest bid (yup, 30 pesos) and had him decide on where to drop us off. Yeah we were daredevils. Living life on the edge and entrusting it to a manong driver.. Good luck..)

We got off at some "Rock Garden Beach Resort" and all our efforts were paid off. The beach was okay but what topped it off were the exotic animals in their mini-zoo.. There was a wide variety of fowls that had nothing more to say than a well-practiced "PANGET!" and "PANGET KA!". Yeah, just the thing we need after a life-threatening and exhausting travel. But what the hell?!? It's not everyday that I get to do this stuff.

I took of my shirt and swam while cesar had a chat with a long lost friend. Of all the places he could meet up with Noreen (whom he hasn't seen and lost contact for almost 2 years since their botany class), why Bolinao? And why on Rock Garden Resort? Freakin' amazing , right?!

After some "bastusan" encounters with some tambays, after a long wait at the bus stop, and after some gastrocnemius-enlargening long distance walking, we finally reached Cesar's house. I already called it a day but to our surprise, cesar's mom and Honey were still not home. If I call our Bolinao trip EXTREME, theirs was an even more extreme trip. XD

P.S. Tita and Honey went home at 12 midnight. WTF?!? (We played "PARENTS" that night and actually had our minds preoccupied with worry. Add to that so much stress from that freakin' trip.)
P.P.S. This stupid computer (in this stupid hole-in-the-wall net shop) is fuckin' slow!! Snail-paced!! Gonna post the photos soon...XD)

No comments: