About Me

My photo
ella. twenty-one. everything on impulse.
This blog's intended to be an online journal of some sort where I post my ramblings and obsessions, where I share photos of my walks, where I tell you how awesome my day went or how crappy it was. No, this is not a diary because no matter how personal it gets here, I still have the liberty to keep to myself the names of the people I want dead.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shit it is!

Shit. It's there all along and you know it. Yet you still force yourself to take it in. Until it strikes you like a tiny mini-dollop of brownish yellow fluid oozing out of your favorite isaw ! HA!

So I was in UP yesterday because H has got to have some of his credentials photocopied for his job interview. While waiting for him to finish his to-dos, I made tambay at the isawan at the back of SC. I bought several sticks of chicken and pork entrails (?!ha!) and found a shady spot nearby where I could eat. I've read somewhere that the bitter aftertaste of isaw is actually due to fecal matter. Of course I was affected by the article. I vowed not to eat isaw ever again. But like a diet plan you could only stick to for so long, isaw easily found its way into my palate again. Haaaay.

Zooming out and looking at the bigger picture, everyone of us takes all the shit that we can take until we could take it no more. Until it begins oozing out and we see it for what it really is. We wouldn't believe anything till we see it with our own eyes. Knowing already what it is, we seek out evidence because we want to prove ourselves wrong. What a pity. Or maybe I'm just overanalyzing because GAWD, thinking about that blob of crap I ate makes me want to throw up. Waaaaaaaaaaah!

1 comment:

Helen Mary Labao said...

agggghhh isaw crap? noooo. isa has been one of my best memories in UP. hahaha.