About Me

My photo
ella. twenty-one. everything on impulse.
This blog's intended to be an online journal of some sort where I post my ramblings and obsessions, where I share photos of my walks, where I tell you how awesome my day went or how crappy it was. No, this is not a diary because no matter how personal it gets here, I still have the liberty to keep to myself the names of the people I want dead.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My pseudo-xmas vacation


Yes. My 10-day supposed vacation became 3 weeks because of UTI. UTI does not anymore manifest itself in the form of painful and "bitin" peeing. Now, it's just fever and joint and back pains, which made me drag myself to the doctor after 6days of on-and-off fever. 6days! I thought it was just flu or something. But then the lab tests proved me wrong. That's the look of disease on the 2nd photo.

 Row of colorful tees from artwork.

 My taste buds were useless. Everything was tasteless. I should have had lugaw instead of the teriyaki boy chicken ju.


Went to Sa-boh-ree Ayala before I got sick. super sulit! :) 


Ayala Triangle Gardens. Boring by day.

Will post night photos taken from this same place. the light show was awesome!

h's elbow always becomes the subject of my photos. haha!
 Elevator at the old GSIS bldg, which seemed to be out of place in the high-rise ayala district, at makati ave. 
 Stolen shots from Mercury Drug. Yes, picture-taking is prohibited there, for no apparent reason.


 Stress on the road. Commonwealth Avenue.
T-hub. H was reviewing for the board exam. and yey, he passed! CONGRATULATIONS H!
Walked from Philcoa to AS since traffic was heavy along the University Avenue, watched the lantern parade afterwards. Then had dinner at banapple, morato. Mile-long waiting list! But it was all worth it.

No comments: