About Me

My photo
ella. twenty-one. everything on impulse.
This blog's intended to be an online journal of some sort where I post my ramblings and obsessions, where I share photos of my walks, where I tell you how awesome my day went or how crappy it was. No, this is not a diary because no matter how personal it gets here, I still have the liberty to keep to myself the names of the people I want dead.

Friday, December 3, 2010

CPA friends at Ayala

met up with Felmar and Elias,now CPAs, both working at SGV. We had dinner last Dec. 02 at Spicy Fingers and went for a short stroll at the Ayala Triangle gardens. I've known Apol (felmar) since 5th grade and I still consider her as one of my closest friends though we don't see each other that often. We didn't attend the same high school and though we were both UP grads, we studied at different campuses. Elias, on the other hand, I've met in one press competition during high school then we became classmates in speech class during college (at UPV) and bumped into each other every once in a while at Diliman since we both transferred. 

P.S. the light show at the gardens was awesome. :) 














No comments: