About Me

My photo
ella. twenty-one. everything on impulse.
This blog's intended to be an online journal of some sort where I post my ramblings and obsessions, where I share photos of my walks, where I tell you how awesome my day went or how crappy it was. No, this is not a diary because no matter how personal it gets here, I still have the liberty to keep to myself the names of the people I want dead.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2NE1

Yes! I turned 21 last December 6 and celebrated my birthday with the Antas people. It was also Nina's birthday. :) I never thought I'd have so many things in common with that woman. We agree on almost everything. I sometimes contract her giddiness (in a very positive and witty way). She's really that contagious. And the energy during jumpshots! unfathomable! 

  borrowed choco and strawberry syrup from the frappĂ© guys to decorate ze cake.  
 sege. for documentation. 
Nina, I know you love how dainty your fingers are in here.

   Mark, thanks for the Brazo de Mercedes. Ikaw na ang galante! 

 Jugno's Monster pizza, enough for every hungry tummy. 20 inches kaya!
 Kuya Ricky napadaan lang. Ang dakilang barbero.
 Mark's up for the challenge of building the better tower. Emman conceptualized and brainstormed with him for almost an hour for this one. haha. 
 Nina, I couldn't understand why you love styling hair when you've cut yours very very short.
oozing with loads of carbo goodness! 


And now, THE JUMPSHOTS!










Salamat Antas for never failing to cheer me up. all good vibes. :)

No comments: